EpiCor is made with natural ingredients that undergo proprietary fermentation processes. During the fermentation, natural health-supporting metabolites are formed. The resulting product is dried to a powder without using solvents or extraction.
In the late 1990s, in a factory that produced immune-supporting supplements for livestock, the management noticed something unexpected. The factory workers, who were regularly exposed to the fermentation culture, took significantly fewer sick days, had fewer doctor visits, and enjoyed greater health than anyone else in the company. Medical testing showed they had stronger immune systems. Further investigation led to the development of an immune supporting supplement for humans using similar fermentation methods. Clinical trials validated the safety and effectiveness, and EpiCor was born.
EpiCor supports your immune system in four ways.
- It stimulates the activity of Natural Killer cells within hours of ingestion.*
- It helps increase protective Secretory Immunoglobulin A antibodies (part of the mucosal immune system).*
- It goes to work within hours to protect against oxidative damage that has the potential to negatively affect your immune system.*
- It nourishes the good bacteria in the gut. Not only are these bacteria needed for proper digestion, but we now know they interact with and support the immune system as well.
EpiCor is supported by five human randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, along with two additional human trials. For best results, use EpiCor every day. It can also be used on an as-needed basis, or seasonally, as published studies show that it helps maintain good respiratory health during winter and spring months.*
EpiCor starts with Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a species of baker’s yeast, which then undergoes a patented fermentation process. It is the only fermentate of its kind in the world.
Here’s what else you should know about EpiCor from Perfect Vitamin Products:
- Provides year-round immune support
- Can be taken at any time, with or without food
- Made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility
- Contains no gluten or GMOs